Skip to main content


empresa vaeron 1 scaled

Environmental Situation

The current environmental situation calls for the expansion of renewable energy use.

Aerothermal systems only require electrical energy to operate, allowing us to reduce our dependence on gas, which is essential in traditional combustion-based heat sources.

empresa vaeron 2



Vaeron was born to bring renewable energy products closer to any final user in the residential sector.

Our objective is to provide our clients with the best possible product at an affordable price.

Company Values

Quality, efficiency, experience, responsibility, transparency, reliability and excellence are the company’s fundamental values.


Vaeron aerothermal heating systems are able to provide the necessary energy to heat your property by using only 20% electrical energy, whilst the remaining 80% comes from the air at no cost.

Thanks to the heat pump system, it’s possible to heat your home efficiently and sustainably.

empresa vaeron 3
Skip to content